It is organized to support behavior that contributes to the community and the country’s economy, both as an institution and as an individual.
• As an institution and as an individual, it is loyal to the constitution of the country where it operates, all laws, relevant rules, and the essence of the community’s moral values.
• Under any circumstances, no unfair or covert gain is made from individuals and organizations.
• Commitments that can be fulfilled are made in all relationships and communication activities, and no false guidance is given.
• Taxes and all other obligations are fulfilled fully and on time.
• The institution’s knowledge, skills, and experiences are used for the common interests of society; universal human gains and the preservation of cultural heritage and the development of human well-being.